Bookkeeping & Payroll
We handle your
Bookkeeping and Payroll
Upton Ryan can provide bookkeeping and payroll services to our clients, either in house or on site.
All businesses from sole traders to companies must maintain proper books and records to allow them prepare their annual financial statements. Our book-keeping bureau service provides low cost professional services which will relieve you of the burden.
We can offer you a package to suit your business needs in a cost effective manner and our book-keeping service includes:
- Basic data entry
- Maintaining customer ledger
- Maintaining supplier ledger
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns and filing returns with the Revenue Commissioners
- Issuing monthly reports & information
- We provide management accounts on a regular basis to assist with the efficient running of your business.
Payroll can become a time-consuming chore for busy small business owners. Our payroll service allows you to concentrate on running and growing your business in the comfort of knowing that your payroll, whether for one employee or many employees, is being handled by experts in the field. Our staff are fully trained and experienced. We use professional software to process and maintain the entire payroll function.
We will keep you informed of any changes to payroll regulations and ensure that your business is compliant at all times.
Our payroll function includes the following:
- Set up new employees and registration with Revenue
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly and monthly calculation of payroll
- Provision of payslips directly to employees by email
- Facility to pay directly to your employees’ bank accounts
- Assistance & compliance with all aspects of Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation Real-time Reporting regime