Upton Ryan has an excellent record in corporate compliance matters
In today’s increasingly regulated environment, directors and other persons charged with governance have significant legal responsibilities.
Upton Ryan has an excellent record in corporate compliance matters and in addressing and resolving complex issues referred by clients and others.
The leadership team works closely with colleagues in audit and tax planning. Access to external consultants, where appropriate, is available on some of the more complex arrangements and transactions. Our services reduce the administrative burden on our clients in complying with their Statutory obligations.
We advise on and assist with:
- Irish company legislation and the Companies Act 2014
- Electronic filing
- Rules regarding residency issues
- Directors’ duties to the company
- Company re-structuring including complex group structures
In addition to the above, we deal with the following:
- Statutory annual compliance
- Standard Company Secretarial maintenance
- Company formation and Re-registration
- Dissolutions and restorations
- Monitoring of CRO filings to prevent corporate identity theft