Upton Ryan has an excellent record in corporate compliance matters
In today’s increasingly regulated environment, directors and other persons charged with governance have significant legal responsibilities.
Upton Ryan has an excellent record in corporate compliance matters and in addressing and resolving complex issues referred by clients and others.
The leadership team works closely with colleagues in audit and tax planning. Access to external consultants, where appropriate, is available on some of the more complex arrangements and transactions. Our services reduce the administrative burden on our clients in complying with their Statutory obligations.
We advise on and assist with:
- Irish company legislation and the Companies Act 2014
- Electronic filing
- Rules regarding residency issues
- Directors’ duties to the company
- Company re-structuring including complex group structures
In addition to the above, we deal with the following:
- Statutory annual compliance
- Standard Company Secretarial maintenance
- Company formation and Re-registration
- Dissolutions and restorations
- Monitoring of CRO filings to prevent corporate identity theft
Compliance One Stop Shop
- Company Law Advice
- Corporate Structures & Architecture
- Corporate Governance
- Statutory Compliance
- Electronic Filing
- Maintenance of Company Secretarial Records.
- Company Formations
- Company Strike-Offs
Upton Ryan is a firm of registered auditors, authorised to carry out audit work by Chartered Accountants Ireland... Read More
Upton Ryan can provide bookkeeping and payroll services to our clients, either in house or on site...
In today’s increasingly regulated environment, directors and other persons charged with governance...
We ensure personal and corporate tax compliance for all clients, as the penalties for non-compliance are more strictly enforced... Read More
We provide a full range of corporate finance services tailored to clients’ needs. As a focused and highly experienced team, our partners... Read More
We provide legal services in the following areas, often working in conjunction with the client’s legal advisers...