Legal & Liquidation
We provide legal services in the following areas, often working in conjunction with the client’s Legal advisers:
- Corporate Insolvency and Rescue
- Solvent Voluntary Liquidation
- Company Reconstruction and Reorganisation
- Breach of contract, breach of warranty and insurance claims
- Contract disputes
- Personal injury and accident claims
- Divorce and separation proceedings
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Fraudulent financial reporting investigations
- Fraud, illegal acts and other misconduct investigations
- Taxation and breaches of company law investigations
- Engagement in alternative dispute resolution processes
Where Law traverses Accounting & Finance, we extend full support from experienced Practitioners, be it in undertaking Law based Assignments and Roles or in guiding and assisting Clients through the Legal Process from beginning to end.
The Firm is authorised to engage Direct Professional Access (DPA) to Barrister Members of the Bar Of Ireland
Upton Ryan is a firm of registered auditors, authorised to carry out audit work by Chartered Accountants Ireland... Read More
Upton Ryan can provide bookkeeping and payroll services to our clients, either in house or on site...
In today’s increasingly regulated environment, directors and other persons charged with governance...
We ensure personal and corporate tax compliance for all clients, as the penalties for non-compliance are more strictly enforced... Read More
We provide a full range of corporate finance services tailored to clients’ needs. As a focused and highly experienced team, our partners... Read More
We provide legal services in the following areas, often working in conjunction with the client’s legal advisers...