Corporate Finance Services
We provide a full range of corporate finance services tailored to clients’ needs. As a focused and highly experienced team, our partners and staff have the expertise and the flexibility to assist clients to meet the challenges facing businesses today. We adopt a partner led approach to assignments and this enables us provide tailored solutions to specific client requirements. We can assist potential investors in appraising, structuring and negotiating deals and transactions, giving assistance and advice on any complex issues and on risk areas involved.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in Company Law and Finance to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
We will help you to evaluate your business ideas in a realistic and constructive manner. We can also assist you in:
- Deciding the most suitable structure for your business – Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Limited Liability Company or a Designated Activity Company
- Preparing business plans, cash flow projections and budgets
- Establish your finance requirements
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners
- Deal with company secretarial issues
We can also advise on the following:
We advise on all aspects of the sale process including:
- Advising on the disposal strategy
- Analysing and presenting the business for sale
- Preparing and analysing information to be presented to interested parties
- Identifying potential buyers
- Conducting an independent assessment of offers received
The key to success in disposing of a business successfully is having experienced advisers on your side.
Management Buyouts (MBOs)
MBOs are attractive to sellers and buyers and have proven over time to be the most successful form of acquisition. It is essential that the management team are properly advised in terms of valuing and structuring a deal. MBOs can often be high-risk investments.
We provide assistance to clients across a range of financing options including debt advisory and equity fundraising. We adopt forecasting techniques to allow both clients and potential lenders/investors accurately review and evaluate opportunities as they arise.
We have advised many clients on how to raise debt for their businesses. We provide an insight into lender requirements, which allow us to execute lending strategies which take best advantage of the company’s strengths, including:
- Developing finance strategy
- Balancing the advantages of borrowing against the restrictiveness of covenants or security requirements
- Negotiating commercial terms with lending institutions
- Interfacing with other advisers as required
- Managing the process through to a successful completion
We advise clients on equity fundraising, including:
- Structuring the equity investment
- Identifying suitable equity investors
- Advising on negotiation tactics
- Securing bank finance to complement the equity investment
- Providing commercial input to legal documentation
Share & Business Valuations
An accurate business valuation is vital to making informed strategic decisions. It is vital you are confident that the valuation accurately reflects your business’ value and to ensure this you need experienced advisers.